Goodwill Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Book Reviews : The Immortals of Meluha

Go down

Best Book Reviews : The Immortals of Meluha Empty Best Book Reviews : The Immortals of Meluha

Post  2write Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 am

As published on Amazon.com by me.
Review posted: Book Review: Immortals of Meluha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Book Review: The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi
Stars: doesn’t deserve even one star
The Shiva Trilogy – Book One

A Hippie Fantasy that insults all Hindus and other faiths

I was given this blasphemous Shiva Trilogy written by the infidel Amish Tripathi as an interesting read. I read it and am writing an honest scathing review to defame Amish for defaming a beloved God, the primordial God, the God of Gods, Mahadeva.

As per Amish Tripathi, the famed Lord Shiva is nothing but an illiterate and lustful tribal who dances under the influence of drugs. I think this shameless author Amish has confused his favourite hippies of Goa with the myth of Lord Shiva.

Atheists are spineless vermin. They will ridicule Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists – these are soft targets. If any atheist is not a complete hypocrite and not a complete scoundrel, let them talk in the same vein about Allah or Prophet Mohammed and lets see how soon they realise insults are not a solution for religious opposition.

The book not only insults the very concept of Shiva but also goes on to mock Lord Sri Ram and every other God, demi-God or character associated with the mythology of Lord Shiva. This gross misrepresentation of a loved and benevolent God who is still worshiped widely in present day India is a slap on every believer irrespective of their religion or beliefs.

Amish has gone to great lengths to make politically correct statements regarding ancient India. Historians would not only find it ridiculous but also a blatant denial of what constitutes India as an ancient nation. Tradition has been replaced by Western concepts of what is acceptable in 21st century while the whole scandalous odyssey is set thousands of years in the past.

His philosophical arguments are childish and further make the book redundant as a reading material. Others have widely mentioned his lack of literary merit – but they are scared to mention the lack of any merit in his blasphemous hippie fantasy – simply because it is a bestseller. It was its marketing gimmicks that helped it top the charts. There is no merit whatsoever in the written word – which insults every believer of God and especially attacks every Hindu.

If you wish to know anything about Shiva Mythology, there are plenty of reliable sources for them. Treat this book as it deserves to be treated – as a perverted retelling of a known and respected God.

Best Wishes,
2write
2write
Admin

http://freedomfiction.com/

Back to top Go down